Mountain Bike Guides
We are looking for Mountain Bike Guides to join our team. If you have a flexible schedule and are looking to ride your bike and meet new people from all over the world, please contact us.
Guides Should have the following skills, training and experience:
- Current First Aid Training (40+hr Wilderness or equivalent preferred)
- Knowledge of Cumberland, Forbidden Plateau, Campbell River and Hornby Island trail networks preferred.
- Current mountain bike guiding or instruction certification preferred. (PMBIA or equivalent certifications)
- High level of mountain bike skill.
- High level of fitness.
- Mountain bike guiding experience or experience in other outdoor tour guiding.
- Valid BC Drivers Licence
- Outgoing personality and willing to meet new people.
- Knowledge of bike repair and maintenance for fixing and repairing trail-side issues.
Please submit resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org