Mountain Bike Guides
Updated: Feb. 22/2022 .
Due to Covid, 2020 & 2021 were challenging years for Island Mountain Rides. We are hoping that International Tourism will be back in 2022. If that happens it is possible that we may need guides for part time on call work.
If you have a flexible schedule and are looking to ride your bike and meet new people from all over the world, please contact us.
Guides Should have the following skills, training and experience:
- Current First Aid Training (40+hr Wilderness or equivalent preferred)
- Knowledge of Cumberland, Forbidden Plateau, Campbell River and Hornby Island trail networks preferred.
- Current mountain bike guiding or instruction certification preferred. (PMBIA or equivalent certifications)
- High level of mountain bike skill.
- High level of fitness.
- Mountain bike guiding experience or experience in other outdoor tour guiding.
- Valid BC Drivers Licence
- Outgoing personality and willing to meet new people.
- Knowledge of bike repair and maintenance for fixing and repairing trail-side issues.
Please submit resume to: email@example.com
Click here for pricing or contact us for more details and availability at:
Check out our social media channels for daily news, photos and videos:
Island Mountain Rides is proud to be supported by: